Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Digital Storytelling












Overall, this was a very exciting video for me to watch. A lot of the people working on these projects such as the Cosmopolitan or the Spacebrew opensource, are people I envy. Their skill and innovation to the digital environment is something to be proud of. I was continuously distracted by the awesome graphics Josh used in his presentation; they were unique and consistent, and he gave me a lot of ideas for some personal projects. At the end of his talk, he began discussing how the future of the computer is having the environment be the computer. This goes hand-in-hand with Google Glass, and having the person fully immersed in the technology. I am glad he brought up how important the physical world is to those involved in digital fields. I always want people to know that we (new media/ tech geeks, etc.) need outside just as much as everyone else, whether it be for our projects or just to get some fresh air. 



No comments:

Post a Comment